2) Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, billing information, and details of the product you are ordering. You can also provide me with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
3) Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal grounds to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as necessary to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, resolve disputes, or provide customer support;
- when you have given your affirmative consent, which you can withdraw at any time, for example by subscribing to my mailing list;
- if it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or a court order or in connection with a legal action, for example, to preserve information about your purchases, if required by tax law; and if it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, if these legitimate interests do not overlap with your rights or interests, for example, to provide and improve our services. We use your information to provide the services you have requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
4) Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, namely::
- Service Providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our store, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of this transaction only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with the laws. We may collect, use, store, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to lawsuits or government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and resolve fraud and other illegal activities, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
5) Data storage
6) Transfer of Personal Information outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United States, Russia, and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government oversight laws than your jurisdiction.
7) Your Rights
If you live in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights with respect to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, some rights only apply in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Edit, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. In the absence of exceptional circumstances (for example, when we are required to store data for legal reasons) we generally delete your personal information upon request.
- I object. You may object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests, and (ii) receiving marketing communications from us after you have given your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information if we do not have a valid and legitimate reason to continue using this information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to express concerns about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any of your other rights), you have the right to do so at your local data protection authority.
8) How to contact US
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at email@example.com Alternatively, you can write to us at:
43 Boris Pasternak Str., 79 sq., Moscow 108850, Russian Federation